Failed to execute request because the App-Domain 解決辦法

1.Error:Failed to execute request because the App-Domain could not be created. Error: 0×80070005 Access is denied.

具體情況如下:

Server Application Unavailable

The web application you are attempting to access on this web server is currently unavailable. Please hit the “Refresh” button in your web browser to retry your request.

Administrator Note: An error message detailing the cause of this specific request failure can be found in the application event log of the web server. Please review this log entry to discover what caused this error to occur.

查看Event Viewer,看到的錯誤爲:

Error:Failed to execute request because the App-Domain could not be created. Error: 0×80070005 Access is denied.

開啟ASP.NET 網站時,如果發生錯誤,經查看Web伺服器的「事件檢視器」中之「應用程式」,如果錯誤訊是:

Failed to execute request because the App-Domain could not be created. Error: 0x80131902

基本上,這個情況最可能發生在第一次執行 .Net work 2.0 ,原因不明,但底下的做法大致可以解決此問題:

1.首先開啟「命令視窗」,並切換目錄到 %SystemRoot%\Microsoft.Net\work\(%SystemRoot% 視你 Windows 安裝目錄而定,一般是在 C:\Windows)

2.執行 "net stop w3svc" 終止 w3svc 服務

3.切換到下層目錄 v2.0.5.xxx

4.執行 "aspnet_regiis.exe -ua" 解除 .Net 安裝

5.重新安裝 .Net 到 IIS 中 "aspnet_regiis.exe -i"

6.重新啟動 w3svc "net start w3svc".

IIS錯誤日志:Failed to execute request because the App-Domain
裝上IIS和.net2.0框架後,打開ASP.NET網站,出現Server Application Error,出先此問題,一般先看系統的“事件管理器”,于是查看服務器的“事件管理器”中的“應用程序”日志,發現錯誤信息是: Failed to execute ...查看完整版>>IIS錯誤日志:Failed to execute request because the App-Domain

A part of my answers to the Homework Problems in CS:APP
8.8A.fork()B.longjmp()C.setjmp()Warning:The function execv() doesn't belongs to group B! It should be called once returns once or never returns.8.9x=4x=3x=28.10Three8.11Five8.12counter = 28.13Maybe li...查看完整版>>A part of my answers to the Homework Problems in CS:APP

類似ARC0: Failed to archive log# 3 seq# 230556的錯誤
  日志中發現類似ARC0: Failed to archive log# 3 seq# 230556 的錯誤;正好也在asktom上看到解釋。  出現如上報警的原因是實例使用了多于1個的歸檔進程ARCH. ...查看完整版>>類似ARC0: Failed to archive log# 3 seq# 230556的錯誤

How to simulate a Form POST request by using WinInet
This article was previously published under Q165298On this PageSUMMARYTo properly simulate a Form submission using WinInet, you need to send a header that indicates the proper Content-Type. For Forms,...查看完整版>>How to simulate a Form POST request by using WinInet

The custom tool 'CrystalDecisions.VSDesigner.CodeGen.ReportCodeGenerator' failed
To solve my eariler problems with Crystal Reports, I upgraded to CR 9. This solved the deployment issue I was having, but caused a new problem on my system.When using a Crystal Report inside Visual S...查看完整版>>The custom tool 'CrystalDecisions.VSDesigner.CodeGen.ReportCodeGenerator' failed

Using the XML HTTP Request object
Using the XML HTTP Request object Using the XML HTTP Request object Using XMLHTTP with GOOGLE's SOAP APIGoogle provides a SOAP interface to it's database. You need to register for a key that let...查看完整版>>Using the XML HTTP Request object

Using the XML HTTP Request object
原文地址:http://jibbering.com/2002/4/httprequest.html This article was originally written in April 2002, I've decided to fix and update it as the objects finally seem to be getting some popularity. T...查看完整版>>Using the XML HTTP Request object

蘋果MAC發布會直播:Back to the Mac.
蘋果MAC發布會直播:Back to the Mac.
喬布斯上台了!清瘦依舊,但精神很好! 剛開始,自然是描繪MAC的輝煌,"如果Mac業務部門是一家獨立的公司,他們能在全球500強中排名第110位。" 市場占有率北美20.7%和開發者數,來自Mac的收入占了蘋果總營收的33...查看完整版>>蘋果MAC發布會直播:Back to the Mac.

蘋果「Back to the Mac」發布會就在明天淩晨一點!
蘋果「Back to the Mac」發布會就在明天淩晨一點!
而我們當然會照例重點直播啰!會是新的 OSX(這個基本上是板上釘釘的了)?新的 Macbook?縮小版 Macbook Air?賈伯斯繼續重炮轟擊對手?請大家買好消夜,做好爆肝的准備,這一切的一切,等到明天淩晨就會揭曉啰!...查看完整版>>蘋果「Back to the Mac」發布會就在明天淩晨一點!

回到王朝網路移動版首頁